Back to the Article|
by Rachel Stone
Every morning I wake up to an inbox overloaded with special offers, deals, flash sales and hot items. So why not let me do the work for you? I have looked through them all to pick the deal you just can't miss! Whether it's an on trend item, a fantastic sale or a classic staple piece, rest assured I will give you the daily deal worth buying.
New Year's Eve is over which means back to the grind. You probably started the day by with your resolution to eat better for 2013, clearing your system of all the indulgence of the holiday season. I know I did. I usually go into my cabinets and throw out all traces of sugar, vowing to spend at least the next month eating well. Rue La La has taken it one step further. They are offering a great deal on the Catalyst Cleanse juicing option to rid your system of all impurities.
The Catalyst Cleanse is a toxin-flushing juice cleanse made of raw fruits and veggies blended to nourish and purify. There are two options: 3 days or 4 days.
- Three- or four-day Catalyst Cleanse with overnight shipping for one participant. Overnight shipping is included for addresses in New York. For orders outside the state of NY, additional shipping charges will be applied at the point of redemption.
- Catalyst is comprised of six whole food, unpasteurized fruit and vegetable juices that are drank daily in sequential order. Each juice has been strategically developed to taste great, nourish, and purify the body, deliciously fueling your system with vitamins, minerals, and enzymes.
- Each cleanse requires one week for production and is made fresh to order, then delivered overnight for maximum freshness. Orders can be scheduled for a Friday, Saturday, and Sunday start day based on availability. Please schedule at least two weeks in advance to ensure your preferred day and date.
- Cleanse on your own schedule: contact a Catalyst expert to discuss the best time to start your cleanse. It is strongly recommended that you start the day after delivery to optimize the benefits of the fresh ingredients.
- The six juices featured include: Two Green Juice (cucumber, celery, apple, parsley, spinach, lemon, lime, ginger), Spicy Lemonade (lemon, agave, cayenne), Carrot Ginger Juice (carrot, apple, celery, lemon, lime), Beet Juice (beet, apple, lemon, lime), and Cashew Milk (cashew, agave, cinnamon).