One Kings Lane, Accessories
Past Articles by This Author:
Daily Deal 6/12/13: James PerseDaily Deal 6/11/13: Corso ComoIsabel Marant x H&M Announced for FallIs Marc Jacobs Heading to Coach?Jason Wu Named Hugo Boss Artistic Director of WomenswearDaily Deal 6/10/13: Alice + OliviaAmorModa.com Debuts New Wedding DressesDaily Deal 6/9/13: ParkerKate Spade Saturday Store Features a Giant Touchscreen StorefrontOne Direction Launches First Scent
The One Kings Lane Holiday Charity Series line-up includes:
- Rachel Zoe, designer, stylist and fashion editor; supporting Save the Children
- Rachel Roy, fashion designer and founder of RACHEL Rachel Roy; supporting OrphanAid Africa: Oafrica.org
- Stacey Bendet, founder and designer of alice + olivia; supporting Girls Who Code
- Charlotte Moss, interior designer; supporting The Bone Marrow Foundation
- Simon Doonan, creative ambassador for Barneys New York; supporting The Lower East Side Girls Club
- Lela Rose, fashion designer; supporting Edible Schoolyard
- Katie Lee, chef and author; supporting Feeding America
"I was honored to partner with One Kings Lane to design holiday gift wrap to benefit an amazing cause, OrphanAid Africa," said Rachel Roy, fashion designer. "I love the holidays and incorporated my sense of nostalgia of favorite holiday traditions with effortless elegance to create something that gives back as you are giving."
About One Kings Lane:
One Kings Lane is an online marketplace for the home that brings members exceptional value on a spectacular collection of top-brand, vintage and designer items. One Kings Lane works directly with leading home brands, antique and vintage dealers and designers to bring the very best products at exceptional prices to its members – every day of the week. One Kings Lane also partners with top designers, decorators and industry insiders to deliver content that inspires, enlightens and informs. Please visit www.onekingslane.com for more information.
More Articles by This Author...