Nuji, Apparel, Accessories
Past Articles by This Author:
Century 21 Opens New Concept Store at The Outlet Collection2013 Burlington Coat Factory Red Dress Event Donates $1.1 Million to WomenHeartCamila Alves-McConaughey to Co-Host INC Fashion Show at Macy's in Las Vegas, 5/18D'Marie Launches Crowd-Sourcing Project to Fund Mobile AppH&M Commits to SafetyVictoria's Secret Reveals Their 2013 What Is Sexy? ListDaily Deal 5/13/13: J BrandAnn Taylor Debuts Kate Hudson's Exclusive CollectionSINGER22 Launches New Designer DayPhoto Coverage: Kate Spade's New Madison Ave. Store Opens
Nuji has expanded their online department store as a shopping platform with social and gamification built at its core. With more than 30,000 retailers and 500,000 curated products, people can browse an unparalleled range of stores and discover products tailored to them.
Because of its focus in delivering a better shopping experience, Nuji already creates real value to retailers:
- Nuji has grown by more than 600% in the last 6 months
- Products on Nuji have been viewed 60,000,000 times in the last 6 months
- Clicks and sales are both growing by 30% MoM
- Stores’ followers are increasing by 71% MoM
- Our click to sale ratio is 40% higher than other social shopping sites
- Every click creates on average $2.1 of revenue for retailers
- A store follower is generating on average $23 of revenue for a retailer
With the launch of a new self-service platform, retailers can now enhance the value of the platform by claiming and managing their Nuji store page:f
- Customise their store page to make it more attractive and useful to users, resulting in more engagement and sales.
- Access unique data about their followers, what they like and how they influence each other to gain insights about their community.
- Join our reward program, encouraging people to engage and purchase more often. There are already more than 70 partners on board, from well-known stores such as Adidas, Need Supply Co. and Red Wing shoes to smaller premium boutiques like Très Bien Shop, Couverture & The Garbstore and Anthem.
More Articles by This Author...