Men's Wearhouse launched its Wedding Tuxedo Group Manager mobile application. The free tool provides couples information about the rental of their wedding party's tuxedos, simplifying the wedding planning process and providing peace of mind.
"Men's Wearhouse is dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service, so we're constantly utilizing the latest technologies to improve and evolve the formalwear shopping experience."
The app is equipped with a variety of powerful wedding party management features allowing couples to manage the tuxedo rental process from start to finish, right from their iPhone, including:
- Status updates that allow the couple to view which members of the wedding party have and have not been fitted for, picked up, or returned their tuxedos
- Tools for easy follow-up with members of their wedding party based on their rental status
- Real-time assistance through a live "chat" functionality with Men's Wearhouse customer service
- Verification of tuxedo style, pickup and return dates
- FAQs allowing the couple to find answers to frequently asked questions
"As the largest tuxedo rental provider in North America, we're excited to introduce a new tool that makes the tux rental process easier from start to finish, for the entire wedding party," said Sam Stogner, Senior Vice President of Store Operations at Men's Wearhouse. "Men's Wearhouse is dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service, so we're constantly utilizing the latest technologies to improve and evolve the formalwear shopping experience."
The app is available to iPhone and iPad users and can be downloaded at iTunes.com. In addition to the free mobile application, Men's Wearhouse also offers the Wedding Tuxedo Group Manager tool online at menswearhouse.com.