Martian Watches, a California-based developer of unique personal wireless communication solutions, has launched an expanded, redesigned web site, as well as an online store and a social store on Facebook.
"The demand for Martian Watches has continued at an increasing rate beyond the end of our Kickstarter campaign," said Jeffrey Hsieh, CEO of Martian Watches. "We wanted to provide consumers the opportunity to learn more and pre-order their Martian Watches in a streamlined site with enhanced resources, and we feel that with the combination of our new product and shopping pages, easy navigation, and Facebook store, we have accomplished those goals."
The stylish Martian-branded "voice command watch" allows Android and iPhone users to talk, listen, be notified of incoming calls and texts, answer, reply, and initiate voice commands, all without their phones leaving their pocket or purse. The anticipated retail price of the watches will range from $199 to $299, but they are available at a special pre-order price for a limited time on https://store.martianwatches.com or at www.facebook.com/martianwatches.
Placing the Power of Communication on Your Wrist
Martian offers a host of features that both complement and enhance your smartphone experience, including:
- A noise-cancellation microphone and directional personal speaker to create the best possible communication experience in a wearable form factor.
- iPhone 5 and iPhone 4S users can talk to Siri from their Martian Watch, allowing them to send voice-to-text SMS messages, listen to text messages, control music, search the web, and initiate any other Siri command. With an iPhone 4 or 3GS, one can access the phone's integrated voice control function to place calls and control music.
- Android users will be able to converse with their phone's integrated voice command functions, and also have the ability to receive app notifications such as Facebook, Twitter and Weather.
- Incoming text notifications on Android phones, and iPhones that support iOS 6.
- The Martian Leash, which alerts the user if they leave their cell phone behind.
Three Fashionable Analog Styles