Athelete's Foot, Accessories
Past Articles by This Author:
Century 21 Opens New Concept Store at The Outlet Collection2013 Burlington Coat Factory Red Dress Event Donates $1.1 Million to WomenHeartCamila Alves-McConaughey to Co-Host INC Fashion Show at Macy's in Las Vegas, 5/18D'Marie Launches Crowd-Sourcing Project to Fund Mobile AppH&M Commits to SafetyVictoria's Secret Reveals Their 2013 What Is Sexy? ListDaily Deal 5/13/13: J BrandAnn Taylor Debuts Kate Hudson's Exclusive CollectionSINGER22 Launches New Designer DayPhoto Coverage: Kate Spade's New Madison Ave. Store Opens
The Athlete's Foot 2013 School Shoes Range exclusively features Ascent School shoes and for the first time Clarks School shoes. The extensive range of School shoes at The Athlete's Foot includes lace ups, Velcro and buckled shoes - guaranteed to support children for action packed school days.
With over 130 stores and online - The Athlete's Foot staff are trained extensively on School shoe fitting. The Athlete's Foot staff understand the importance of achieving the right fit for kids' school shoes and kids' sports shoes.
Did you know? Some interesting facts about Children's feet and School shoe fittings in store at The Athlete's Foot:
- Children's feet grow rapidly and during the first 11 years of a child's life the average foot will grow 17 full shoe sizes.
- Young feed at quite soft and can easily be reformed (or potentially deformed) into a shoe that doesn't fit. Just because the shoe goes on without the child protesting doesn't mean it is a good fit.
- Every school day is filled with a range of different physical activities.
- Due to ongoing growth and development, it's essential to get children's feet measured properly every time they need new school shoes
- With The Athlete's Foot highly trained Fit technicians getting the right Fit for School children is easy with width options and ½ sizes.
The Athlete's Foot stores currently feature the Clarks Daytona School shoe at the competitive price of $99.95 (RRP: $124.95)
As well as School Shoes, the consumer can shop at The Athlete's Foot for Kids' Sport shoes - including shoes from leading brands New Balance, Nike, Brooks, Adidas & Asics - for kids netball shoes, football shoes and kids sports shoes
Visit a local The Athlete's Foot store and help find the right Fit for children and Back to School shopping
View The Athlete's Foot 2013 School Catalogue at our website http://www.theathletesfoot.com.au.
|IMPRESSIONISM, FASHION, AND MODERNITY and STREET to Close at Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monday, 5/27|
May 24, 2013
|Quiksilver Names Nicholas Drake as Chief Marketing Officer|
May 24, 2013
|The Art of Bulgari: La Dolce Vita & Beyond on Display at Fine Arts Museum of San Fran|
May 23, 2013
|STYLE POP with Jeannie Mai and Louise Roe to Debut on Style, 6/6|
May 22, 2013
|LOVE, LOSS, AND WHAT I WORE Set for Philadelphia Theatre Company This Summer With Aisha de Haas, Kate Flannery and More|
May 22, 2013
More Articles by This Author...